Another console game has been ported to iOS, this time an Xbox exclusive. We’re talking about Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath, an action-adventure video game developed by Oddworld Inhabitants. The game was originally released exclusively for Microsoft’s Xbox gaming console back in 2005.
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath details the story of a bounty hunter by the name Stranger. Stranger is tasked with capturing outlaws, collecting bounties, and earning moolah in the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, using nothing but his crossbow (that fires insects and mammals as “live” ammunition).
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
The game was earlier released on Steam in 2010, followed by a PS3 port. Of course, the latest iOS release comes with touch optimized controls. An Android port is also said to be in works.
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath costs $5.99 in the App Store and supports multiple languages including English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish. Grab it from the link below. We’ve also posted the official trailer for the game after the link.