Google has updated three of its core Android apps – Google Search, Play Music and Play Games.
Of the three, the update for Google Search is perhaps the most interesting. The app can now remember where you parked your car using Google Now parking card that lists the address of the place where you parked it. Other added features to the app include:
- New reminders interface with better arrangement of past reminders
- Centralized list for nicknames under Accounts & privacy
- ‘Help’ and ‘Send feedback’ are now ‘Help & feedback’ (one item)
- Offline mode no longer clears all cards, keeps cards from last update
- Open some settings by voice
Moving on, the Play Music app now lets you edit playlists within the app and then share them after making them public.
Lastly, version 1.6.07 of the Google Play Games app adds a redesigned navigation bar, notifications for gifts. The update also sees “Matches” being renamed to ‘Inbox’. The app also gets a visual polish and regular bug fixes.
Find the three apps in the Play Store at the links below.