Adobe’s Photoshop version for iOS called the Photoshop Express has just been updated to version 3.3. It’s not just any other update and in fact, changes the way you interact with the tool in a lot of ways. Adobe calls it “a brand new editing experience”. The update brings a new UI, in line with the iOS 7 experience. It also adds the ability to share your edited photos on Instagram or SMS.
The app also gets a new “pet-eye mode” that removes the green eye effect when shooting pets. You can also resume your work from where you left it upon minimizing the app, without having to save it. Then there are the usual bug fixes and performance improvements. Here’s the full changelog:
- A brand new editing experience with a new look for iOS7
- Share via Instagram or SMS
- Pet-eye (a.k.a. green-eye) correction
- Save your work without saving now that the app resumes where you left off
- Navigation improvements throughout the app, including Tool Tips and updates to the Photo Picker
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can pick the app on Apple’s App Store for free (albeit with in-app purchases) here.