Another old time classic has made its way to the iOS App Store, this time the well known RPG Dungeons & Dragons: Icewind Dale. The game has been released in its “Enhanced Edition” and is based on the original Icewind Dale game released for PC in 2000 set in game set in Wizards of The Coast’s legendary Forgotten Realms from the universe of Dungeons and Dragons.
– Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons.
– Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from almost 40 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party.
– A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition’s all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar.
– Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games.
– See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored.
– More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
Icewind Dale was originally announced for iOS back in September last year. The game was supposed to be launched last week, but was postponed due to objection raised by Apple for some objectionable content in the cutscenes, which have subsequently been removed by the developers. The game is developed by Overhaul Games, the company that brought Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II to iOS.
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition costs $9.99 on the App Store and can be picked at the link below.