It’s funny how a video game inspired a board game, which in turn inspired developers to create a mobile game based on the board game (yes, that’s how it is). We’re talking about The Witcher Adventure Game that has been released on the App Store for the iPad along with the Play Store. Simply called The Witcher AG, the game is digital adaptation of CD PROJEKT RED’s board game set in the brutal, dark fantasy universe of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia. The board game is in-turn inpisred from The Witcher series of video games available on the PC and consoles.
– Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
– Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
– Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
– 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
– Achievements and leaderboard support
– Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
You can play as any of the four heroes, each with his or her own skills and abilities. The game costs $5.99 to download and we found no mentions of IAPs anywhere. Find the trailer and the store link below.