A handful of high profile apps have been made better on Android with recent updates, including Instagram, Skype, Google+ and Pinterest. Let’s look into the details for each update.
Photo sharing app Instagram has been updated recently. The update doesn’t add any new features, but adds bug fixes and stability improvements to the app.
Google+ app has been updated with new features in the latest update. Here’s the changelog:
– Google+ Stories automatically combine photos, videos and the places you visit into beautiful trip summaries
– Create animated GIFs and photo booth-style images on demand
– A new navigation menu makes it easier to explore the app
– A new, fluid way to create posts
– Start a Hangout with, or get driving directions to friends who appear on your Locations map
– View total content views on profiles
– Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
You can now create animated GIFs and booth style images on the social platform. Navigation on the app has also been made easier with a new navigation menu, while creating new posts has also been changed. Importantly, you can start a hangout or get driving directions to friends who appear on you Locations map. You can also view content views on your profile using the mobile app.
Pinterest’s latest update takes it to version 2.0 and allows you to add a map to any of your boards.
Competitor to Hangouts, Microsoft’s Skype has received a minor update, adding bug fixes and general improvements.