Microsoft has updated OneDrive on Windows Phone to version 22.214.171.124. The update brings a new UI to the app on the platform along with support for business account which was previously missing. The app allows you to log in using both your personal and business account and the new design allows you to seamlessly switch between your business and personal account. Besides the app also gets various bug fixes and minor improvements.
Changelog for version 126.96.36.199.:
- Improved design
- OneDrive for Business support
- Sign in with both your personal OneDrive and your OneDrive for Business accounts
- Organize and open your OneDrive for Business files
- Save new files to your OneDrive for Business account
- Easily send your OneDrive for Business files
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Earlier Microsoft announced that Office 365 users will now get unlimited storage space on OneDrive on all platforms, thus giving users access to unlimited storage for as low as $6.99 a month. The offer will be valid across all Office 365 subscriptions (Office 365 Home, Personal, and University customers).
Grab OneDrive on Windows Phone at the store link below.