Microsoft’s cloud storage OneDrive has just received recent updates on Windows Phone and iOS. Let’s take a look at the changelog first:
Version 4.3 iOS:
- Option to exclude video uploads from Camera Backup
- Improved sharing experience, including AirDrop support
- Enhancements to video streaming for smoother playback
Version 4.2 Windows Phone:
- The ability to download files to your phone and pick where to save them
- A new progress page for uploading and downloading
- Improvements to picking contacts when you share files
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Both the updates add significant new features. Version 4.3 on iOS adds the option to turn off video uploads from camera backup. It also adds better sharing experience, bringing better AirDrop support. Video streaming has also been for smoother playback.
On Windows Phone, you can select where to download files on your phone. The app also shows a progress page for your downloads and uploads. Then there are the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
Grab the update from the respective stores at the links below.