Leading Indian online retailer has finally released an app on the Windows Phone Store. Flipkart has had an app on Android and iOS for quite some time now and with the growing user base of Windows Phone in India, it quickly became one of the most requested app here. The app comes with a user friendly interface, allowing you to browse through different departments to find the product that you’re looking for. Upon selecting the product, the app allows you to pay via either cash-on-delivery, debit/credit card, net banking, Flipkart Wallet or Flipkart gift vouchers. It even allows you to track your order from within the app.
Here are the quick features that the app has to offer:
- Easy navigation through different departments to find products
- Search for products, categories or brands
- Quickly narrow down search results using Sort and Filter functions
- View product images up close with the zoom feature
- Read reviews that other users have written about different products
- Pay by Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit Cards, EMI, NetBanking, Flipkart Wallet and Flipkart eGVs
- Track status of your order
- View recently browsed products and their details
- Access your saved cart and user details by logging in through Flipkart, Facebook or Google login
The app is available for free and can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store here. Don’t go searching for it, since there are a lot of third party apps using the official logo in the Windows Phone Store, that can make finding this app difficult.