While most games in the Angry Birds series are available for free on Android and iOS, Windows Phone users have not been so lucky. However, they’ll have one more game in the series that’ll be free from today. Rovio has also updated the game to version 2.0, bringing in 20 new levels and a whole new chapter. Here’s the full changelog:
- Make a BIG splash in the High Dive episode – based on the new blockbuster movie sequel Rio 2!
- NEW LEVELS! 20 levels and 6 bonus levels set in a Brazilian port harbor!
- RIO NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD! Totally refreshed with shiny new graphics for the Rio 2 chapter!
- AMAZON RIVER DOLPHINS! These beautiful animals are accidentally trapped and they need your help!
- NEW MOVE! Dive below to break open those cages from underwater!
Besides adding new level, the game has also been given a makeover with better graphics. You’ll also be able to dive now to break the cages from below the water.
Angry Birds Rio can be picked in the Windows Phone Store for free from here. You can also scan the QR below.