The Windows Phone Store has no scarcity of camera related apps and Blink is one among them. The Microsoft made app that takes a flurry of shots before and after the shutter has been pressed so that you may select the best one, has been updated to version 2.4 in the Store. Here’s the official changelog:
- Fresh new look: New branding and refreshed UI elements throughout the app.
- Dual Modes: Switch easily between two modes – Blink mode to edit and share your animations, and still mode to save and share the perfect shot.
- Focus Lock: Tap on the screen to lock focus in that the region. That region will always remain in focus even across phone movements. Tap again to unlock.
- Improved stabilization: Even better video stabilization so that your Blinks play without any camera shake or jitter.
- Live Tile: Pin Blink to the start screen and see your perfect shots on the live Tile. (Note: might require a phone reboot or a unpin/re-pin for live tile to start showing.)
- My Blinks: A new gallery view in the Blink roll to quickly jump among captured Blinks.
- Tutorial: An interactive tutorial is included to quickly get you going.
- Orientation lock: Bug fix to orient Blinks correctly on sharing, under orientation lock.
Well, that’s a lot of changes for one update. Not only does the app look much better post update, but also adds new features like orientation lock, dual modes and improved video stabilization. You can then share your best still or GIF video on Facebook, Twitter, OneDrive or Blink.so.cl social network. You can try the app for free by downloading it from here, or scanning the QR code below.